This announcement was made by an adviser to the former President of the United States.
Donald Trump, banned from Twitter since January, will return to social networks within three months with “his own platform,” an adviser to the former president of the United States said on Sunday.
“I think we’re going to see President Trump back on social media probably in two or three months with his own platform,” Jason Miller told Fox News.
He did not wish to provide further details on the contours of this “platform”, referring only to numerous meetings in Mar-a-Lago , the residence of the Republican billionaire in Florida.
“It’s not just a company that has approached the president, there are many companies”, and “this new platform will be something big, everyone wants it, it will bring millions and millions, tens of millions of subscribers to this new platform, ”he added.
Twitter, which was, in campaign and in power, the main communication tool of the New York businessman, deleted the @realDonaldTrump account and its 88 million subscribers after the onslaught of his supporters on 6 January, against the Capitol .
The ex-president, who left the White House on January 20 after being defeated by Democrat Joe Biden in the November election, has also been temporarily or permanently banned by most other major social networks or platforms internet, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat.
Since then, the one whose untimely and thunderous messages have punctuated American political life in recent years is much less audible, even though he remains very influential within the Republican Party and does not rule out running for the presidential election. from 2024.